[Ubuntu-be] Joining the webteam and helping out

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:21:42 UTC 2011

Hey Pierre,
great work on the map!1 little problem though: I entered 2 addresses, my home address and my 'kot' address and only 1 shows up on the map.If I enter the postal code of my second address the circle of my first address shows (which is kinda like 100km away..)should I make a bug out of it? :)
Nevertheless great work, this will ease things for a lot of people seeking help!
grts

Wouter