[Ubuntu-be] IRC Meeting about ISO, USB and European Parliament REPORT - 02/06/11

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Tue Jun 7 16:02:13 UTC 2011

Wouter,

you were (rightfully) complaining about the poor quality of the Impress
templates in LibreOffice.

I once collected a set of them online (don't remember where though...)
I've put them on my dropbox - you can download them if you want:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7584025/Ubuntu_ODP_Templates.tar.bz2
(15,7 MiB uncompressed)

They can be a basis for designing - or just the plain package for our
localized CD imo...

Grtz,
Jurgen.

P.S. For the lovers of Prezi... there's a great Inkscape plugin that
creates similar SVG-presentations - it's called SoZi!