[Ubuntu-be] IRC Meeting about ISO, USB and European Parliament REPORT - 02/06/11

martijn cielen mcielen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:52:38 UTC 2011

Me getting an Android phone? Like we say in our dialect: when the chickens
grow teeth :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On 3-jun.-2011, at 21:49, wouter Vandenneucker <woutervddn at hotmail.com>
wrote:

in dutch: 'hopla'. Thats what I call putting the whip on :p
You're doing great already..

now the only thing you should do is lose that iPhone and use an android
phone :p

grts