[Ubuntu-be] Informatie van Flashbay voor Ubuntu-be

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:45:14 UTC 2011

wow.. a year... if you include fosdem that might be true..But we have to see if we can sell these at dipro etc first..
I'd love to see 1000 sticks with a U-be logo on it, but the amounts of money we are talking about are fairly high...Possible ways of selling:- dipro- fosdem- Release Parties- internet- support network- anything else?
grts

Wouter