[Ubuntu-be] Wegetit.be

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:59:43 UTC 2011

I don't know martijn,
I didn't receive an email today. I would think we all get an email from it than.I do understand your frustration and hope Eric replies to this problem asap.
I am very sure Eric did not foresee it would create such a stream of messages, and that he wasn't intending to.In that spirit of thought I think that filing such a complaint isn't better for any of us. It wouldn't be better for Eric, Wegetit, Ubuntu-be, Ubuntu and FOSS in general.I do believe however that your name (if he's still in the list) should be removed either by Eric or yourself.
kind regards

Wouter