[Ubuntu-be] New Ubuntu-be Wallpaper Set

Ward De Ridder ward.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:42:40 UTC 2011

Hello Wouter,

Really nice designs you made there (especially the orange ones).
I've only got 1 remark, you've got a version with the ubuntu logo at the
left side, and one with the logo in the center, but maybe it's better to
make a version with the logo on the right side (maybe a little bit to the
bottomn as well) since by default the desktop icons are at the left side of
the desktop.

Maybe it's also a good idea to put a link to the ubuntu-be website
somewhere, so the users know where to look for support and upcomming events
(if we use them on a custom iso or usb or ...).

Keep up the good work!

Ward De Ridder