[Ubuntu-be] SFD 17 september 2011

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 09:27:43 UTC 2011

Hey,
ATM I'm studying for my re-examinations, but if there is something in specific that I can help with, let me know!
The FB page etc. also counts for other events! If you are doing anything, please let us know and we'll put it on FB.You can also tweet about it (or ask somebody to tweet about it) using #ubuntubeHack, for those who want to we can even put it on LinkedIn, Ekko, Netlog, Google+, maybe even identi.ca and orkut..
Grts

Wouter