[Ubuntu-be] Software Freedom Day - call for volunteers

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:37:04 UTC 2011

I'm going to set up one in either Hasselt or Leuven as well.So please let me know if (and where) you can be available. I can't be at 2 places at the same time.. :DIt would even be better if someone else hosts the event in Leuven..
BTW, does anybody know if we have to ask certain people if we can put our stand down?
grts

Wouter