[Ubuntu-be] Volunteers for Dipro Antwerpen 26-27/2/2011

bram kortleven bram at bramkortleven.be
Mon Jan 31 12:06:38 UTC 2011

No idea...
I myself have a course to give on friday the 25th of february, so I can be there at 23h00 at earliest...

If we can build the booth on saturday morning, I can be there really early to start and help out.

I will contact Jan to discuss the options and work it out.

Bram

On 30/01/11 14:32 No?l Rogghe wrote

On 30/01/11 14:15, bram kortleven wrote:
> For the two-day Dipro Fair in Antwerpen (Antwerp Expo) on 26 and 27/2/2011 we're still looking for volunteers.
> A booth is reserved for us, details will be shared when confirmed.
> We should have about 4 volunteers throughout the day, if possible.
>
> Please send me a message if you are free and want to help us out those days.
>
> Thank you
I'll be there 2 days.

Do we mount the booth on Friday evening as last year?
--
Mvg, No?l aka Nero

End of ubuntu-be Digest, Vol 59, Issue 31