[Ubuntu-be] Pre Order your Ubuntu-Be Shirt today!

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:20:15 UTC 2011

Hi guys

As you all know we've been busy with designing a shirt for Ubuntu-Be for a while now.
Well I've got good news for you all! The shirts are available for pre-order starting NOW!

We've got girlies and normal shirts, and they cost €13 (including shipment). If you pick them up its even cheaper (€12).
Be aware that this is a LIMITED offer! as the shirts will cost €15 + eventual shipping costs when you order them after Fosdem.

You can only order them for this price UNTIL 6TH OF FEBRUARY.

For more info and orders go to:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFBJTlJBcGJtdFc0cEZNMlFfaVU0Z3c6MQ#gid=0

If you'd like to see the final shirt again, please take a look at:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8996/finalshirt.png

NOTE: If you go to FOSDEM you DONT need to pre-order. Our shirts will be available at FOSDEM for €12 anyways!

Kind regards

Bram & Wouter