[Ubuntu-be] Opening a blogroll and implementing social stuff to the ubuntu-be website

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:35:58 UTC 2011

I didn't know there was a filter. This is really handy as I was worried that some of my articles aren't related at all.

Please note that the planet is still unavailable. I don't think it's published at the moment.

I love the activity stream. I was searching for something like that. AFAIK it supports all the ubuntu-be social networks.
I personally would put it in a block. Or would it be to crowded to put in inside of the left column?

Anyways, very nice work!
Thx

Wouter