[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM 2011

Jim Bauwens jimbauwens at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:21:12 UTC 2011

I'm going to FOSDEM, but I'm not sure if I can help.
So should I my data to the wiki and write "maybe"?

As for a cool project:
I have a 7 inch display link screen, and since it has a usb port its very
easy to connect to embedded devices.
So if someone of you has a Sheeveplug, Pogoplug, Seagate freeagent dockstar
or something similar, we could create a little cool arm computer running
ubuntu :-)

Greeting,
Jim Bauwens