[Ubuntu-be] Proposals Rollup-2011

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Thu Feb 17 21:18:11 UTC 2011

On 16-02-11 23:37, wouter Vandenneucker wrote:
> Hey I just took a look at the rollups (finally)
> Overall I can say I really like proposal 2 and 4!
>

> 1 last remark @jurgen: Is that the Ubuntu Font?
> Cause the n clearly is the Ubuntu n but the other letters seem to be
> less "edged" than the Ubuntu font. (Although I might be mistaken)

Yeps, it's the Ubuntu font... unless I actually pasted the Ubuntu logo
from the site (where they turned the text into curves)

Anyway, the SVG is online, have a look at it yourself. :)

> I'd like to stress out that I really love the idea of having some roll
> up banners for U-be.
> I was saying for a while now that I'd make a proposal myself and both
> jean and jurgen gave me some great ideas (or so I believe) with their
> proposal!

I think it would be a pity to have the rollup being mostly white...
there should at least be some subtle background on there... I just took
the ubuntu wallpaper (but I think it's an old one) and added a 50% white
overlay on it.