[Ubuntu-be] practical knowledge

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:58:15 UTC 2011

It depends on what you want to do.
More practical knowledge can be achieved best by just using Ubuntu I guess.

If you don't like reading you might want to look on youtube for some stuff.
But again, you should tell what you want to do with your system.

Some people who have tutorials of ubuntu on youtube (that I know of) are: PCWizKid,  bubblyonline and ubuntututorials.
But I'm sure there are a million of others who have interesting videos out there.