[Ubuntu-be] Share button on ubuntu-be.org

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:28:00 UTC 2011

I just found that it can be resolved by putting

    content="Facebook uses this for text!" />

in de source.

I agree that this should be fixed, so I made a bug for it:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/720577

In the mean time you can always click the description and alter it yourself. But I agree that this should be changed quickly.

grts

Wouter