[Ubuntu-be] Présentation : El-Kodar

jean7491-Events-Team jean7491 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:24:40 UTC 2011

Hi Guillaume,

Welcome in the Ubuntu community !

There are several ways to actively participate:

- communication through the mailing list and IRC,
- helping Ubuntu-be with ideas about promotion in general, material and
activities,
- start working as Ubuntu-be point of support (demonstration, help to
first installation, distribute CD, helping/organizing events),
- promoting Ubuntu in your contacts,
- participating to events we organize (Dipro computer fair Charleroi
20/03/2011 !)
- organizing events in your local environment,
- and ...

Just do it and Ubuntu-be will try to help you in your projects (if possible)

Regards,

?jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team