[Ubuntu-be] Ghent event box + upcoming Ubuntu 11.04

Matthew Deboysere matthew at next-games.nl
Mon Feb 14 15:37:03 UTC 2011

Maybe you could try and make an agreement with Ghent's multimedia shop Forcom?

I heard they sometimes have pc's they can't sell anymore because they are too old, or maybe they have spare pc parts which they can give away for free so you could assemble a working desktop yourself?

Matt

Op 14-feb-2011, om 16:28 heeft kennywest het volgende geschreven: