[Ubuntu-be] ubuntu-be mugs?

Matthew Deboysere matthew at next-games.nl
Sun Feb 13 12:35:45 UTC 2011

I'm pro merchandising!

And to reply: we are allowed to sell everything on our discounted booth, as long as we don't compete with the other booths. So this means we can sell shirts, pens, mugs, ... but not hardware like usb-sticks or headphones, ... However, these last examples can be discussed with Dipro, because they gave us the discount. Maybe thay can allow that to because it's specific merchandising to support us, not to compete with the others.

Matt

Op 12-feb-2011, om 22:34 heeft Jurgen Gaeremyn het volgende geschreven: