[Ubuntu-be] ubuntu-be mugs?

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 19:53:14 UTC 2011

personally I'm like the fact of having merchandising stuff to offer.
1st of because it will be cheaper for people than getting their own stuff printed out.

2nd because even I'm sure prices can be low and still benefit U-be.

I'm not saying U-be should transform in a market space but having money that comes in to the account would benefit U-be without a doubt.
For example to add tablecloths to all event boxes or such..

Nevertheless I can understand that quiet a lot of people aren't really liking the idea of selling merchandising (other than the shirts).
So I'd love to see what the rest of you guys think.. IMO it's a good idea to discuss this in the ML..

grts

Wouter