[Ubuntu-be] Etherpad - an idea...

Sulumar sulumar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 21:57:22 UTC 2011

I like the idea ,but before we set up an etherpad lets at least make
sure that we dont break anything, meaning that we should find a solution
for a website backup.

Le 19/12/11 21:21, Wouter Vandenneucker a écrit :
> pierre is right here!
> I once tried to get etherpad running on a local machine and it's a lot
harder than lets say Drupal or Wordpress..

<mailto:mongolito404%2Bubuntu-be at gmail.com>>

<mailto:jurgen at gaeremyn.be>>

<http://pad.ubuntu-be.org> ?