[Ubuntu-be] Meeting after Dipro-fair @ Genk on 4dec2011

Bill wstass at telenet.be
Sat Dec 10 10:10:49 UTC 2011

Claudio, Max, I have shared presentation and pdf with you. I will be merging
my presentation with what you have posted. Not now, but hopefully this
weekend.

With regards to promoting Ubuntu in the Bree region we need to discuss a
little further.

I have no specific presentation for Edubuntu, but have worked with it and
see high value in it for smaller schools using thin clients and older
equipment.

I have mailed Canonical asking help in getting mem sticks for promotion
purposes. Copied you on the mail.