[Ubuntu-be] Introduction

Vincent Mangelschots vincent at mangelschots.org
Wed Aug 31 20:32:48 UTC 2011

Hello

I'm new to the mailing list and would like to introduce myself.
I'm Vincent, I'm 26 years old and use Linux (mainly Ubuntu) for quite
some time now so I have some experience with it already. It took me a
while but I want to be more active in the community and so I joined
the ubuntu-be mailing list as a first step. If you want to know
something about me or could use my help with any of the events, just
ask.

I'll try to come to the Dipro fair in Antwerp and drop by. If you guys
need any more people maybe I can even help there?

Greetings

Vincent