[Ubuntu-be] Linuxbabbel - volgende week woensdag 24 augustus te Izegem

Steven Leeman steven at leeman.be
Fri Aug 26 09:10:30 UTC 2011

2011/8/26 Jurgen Gaeremyn <jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be>

> Yeah,
>
> thanks for the suggestions. I also experienced that the zippers weren't
> the highest quality, and that chemical smell is obviously "printing
> stuff". I'll follow up on your idea and set it up for a few days in our
> basement to get the smell out of it.
>
> And that you have to wiggle... I guess I got lucky the first few times,
> it just went well the first time. When I tried it now, I also noticed
> they could lean forward if not inserted correctly. Good idea to mention
> this in the list. :)
>
> somebody with wiki access could add the tips to the material list...
- the smell will be gone after first usage...
- be carefull with the zipper when opening/closing..
- the sticks go nicely in the spare room in the rollup; use the "top" as
last as it has an appendix on it; the rollup goes in the first "textile
holder"...and this holder goes in the "carry bag"
- don't forget to use the "short" feet at the bottom, ...the 2m display
won't stay up without them.... perhaps some "weights" can be used...feet of
2 tables when put between 2 display tables? ... when you are close to an
exit/entrance of a dipro bourse... some of these have a big garage door
opening up in the morning when

The rollups will get you noticed... but as it holds only the word
"Ubuntu"...it will not suffice to explain what it is... (an operating
system? what can it do?) -> flyers are a necessity