[Ubuntu-be] braai - report

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Wed Aug 3 08:11:16 UTC 2011

Excellent report!

And now I know what a Braai is :-)

//Erik

Erik Josefsson
Adviser on internet policies
Greens/EFA Group
BXL: PHS 04C025 TEL: +3222832667
SBG: WIC M03005 TEL: +33388173776
GSM: +32484082063

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-be-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com on behalf of Jurgen Gaeremyn
Sent: Tue 8/2/2011 11:50 PM
To: jbongaerts at gmail.com; Ubuntu Belgium
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-be] braai - report

Hey,

Kudos for organizing it.

Great report too, especially if it's your first wiki page!

I noticed you had some troubles with the images... the reason is pretty
basic: you forgot to add (or removed) the extensions... I fixed it for
you (plain Unix style: using the "move" command) :)

Then... in the article, I just made a few tweaks to have the images show up:

the markup for actually showing images is with accolades instead of
square brackets (those create a link) Furthermore, I added the "alt"
field and I scaled them down. This is the result:

Wouter|width=400}}

Just thought I'd add it here, for teaching purposes :)

Grtz,
Jurgen.

ubuntu-be mailing list / mailto:ubuntu-be at lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: