[Ubuntu-be] LVM insurance company switches 10, 000 systems to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:58:31 UTC 2011

nice to see that!

I hope 11.04 can steal some hearts. To bad I can't install it on my laptop, I need to get more drivespace first.. (which is hard since windoze has some corrupted sectors and gparted doesn't want to do it..)

Anyways, I've used the 11.04 BETA 2 on my parents computer and I hope Natty can convince more companies. Its a great way to boost productivity in a fun way (or at least, that's what it's supposed to do). I read the following on ubuntu.com: "My Ubuntu setup is faster than a PC and prettier than a Mac..." - The Times. Sounds like a good point to start!

woutervddn