[Ubuntu-be] April 25: meeting to brainstorm on the future of Ubuntu-be

Matthew Deboysere matthew at 9lives.be
Thu Apr 14 20:48:30 UTC 2011

Oh... what a shame!

It's my birthday and I'm having people coming over all day, ending with a dinner with fourteen. Because it's the first time Easter Monday and my birthday are on the same day, everyone can come, so yay as well. xD

But I won't be attending, but if you have questions, feel free to ask them and I will submit before the 25th so you know what my opinion is, as far as you're concerned =)

Matthew Deboysere
Eindredacteur 9lives.be
Twitter: @DeMatthew

Op 14-apr-2011, om 22:40 heeft Jurgen Gaeremyn het volgende geschreven: