[Ubuntu-be] Fwd: Fwd: Introductiesessie

Jan Bongaerts jbongaerts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 09:59:09 BST 2010

Isn't a live cd a bit too slow and too limited?
I suppose we could try, but I think we should be careful not to put people
off. Kids tend to be impatient, and they might expect a better performance.
Is a USB stick better/faster than a CD? I haven't got any experience with
that.

--
Microsoft programs are like Englishmen. They only speak Microsoft.