[Ubuntu-be] 10.04 CD for the Eclectic Tech Festival?

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Mon Sep 13 17:00:52 BST 2010

Op maandag 13-09-2010 om 14:56 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Frederic
Peters:
> > Now the question is: how and where do we get the CDs in Brussels (or at
> > your place, whatever is easiest)?
>
> Great; anywhere (mostly) in Brussels is easy for me, but then I can
> also take a train to wherever fits you best.

I live in Bruges, but maybe somebody on the list from this region works
in Brussels and can bring the CDs there?

I can also bring them to some place in Ghent if somebody can bring them
to Brussels from there, as I have to re-supply my stack of regional
beers in Ghent some time in the near future anyway.  ;)

--
Jan Claeys