[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting 28/10/2010 – Report

jean7491-Events-Team jean7491 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:24:04 BST 2010

IRC meeting 28/10/2010 – Report
Present at the meeting (in random order) : Wamukota, JanC, Clamam,
massimo21, Jean7491

1. Future events - October - November - December 2010
  a.  Dipro fair Brugge (17/10) - report
A successful event, report and pictures are in the wiki
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs/Brugge_2010-10-17

  b. Next Dipro fairs
Gent, 14/11/2010, coordinator: Kenneth,
Genk, 21/11/2010, coordinator: Claudio,
Antwerpen, 28/11/2010, coordinator: Bram
and Mechelen, 12/12/2010, coordinator: nero.
Of course, we need volunteers for all the coming fairs : see the list in
the wiki https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs

2. Promotion
  a. Adding links to the website
Feel free to relay the information to interested
people/companies/organizations through personal contacts.

  b. t-shirts for Ubuntu-be   (warddr is leading the project, but not
present)
We wait for his initiative or call for a special meeting about this issue.

c. Ubuntu and education
Jan B. is working on this issue, see in the mailing list.

3. Update Wiki Belgian Team: no information.

4. Support points map status
In the web-site, there are support points without engagement, that means
that they are not operational and can not  be contacted for help. To all
support points, please check in the web-site if your profile (and
engagement) is correct. Everyone can contribute to this effort to update
the list. Later, a map of support points could be usefull.

5. Next IRC meeting on Thursday 11/11/2010 at 21.00 hr. No meeting on
04/11/2010.

--
jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team