[Ubuntu-be] Dipro Ghent 18/04

Mike Morraye mike at morraye.be
Tue Mar 16 23:09:53 GMT 2010

Hello to all.

As you can see on the agenda for the meeting of tomorrow (17/03/2010),
there is a question mark next to the date.
That's because it's not really clear if we'll be present on that date.
See: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/IrcMeetings

As you might, or might not know, not all volunteers that were present on
the previous Dipro in Ghent were equally satisfied about the event.
The Dipro takes about 4 times a year place, so there are remarkably less
attendants each time.
This is not only influencing the amount of donations we receive, but we
also noticed that we already talked to most of the people that stopped
by on previous Dipro's.

Now the question has been raised if we need to be present on ALL the
Dipro's in Ghent.

So now it would be nice to know what other people think about this.
(Especially people mostly attending the Dipro Ghent.)
Should we be present at ALL Dipro's in Ghent?
Please, motivate your answers.

Kind regards,

Mike Morraye