[Ubuntu-be] Free Software Day in Schoten, this sunday March 7th

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Fri Mar 5 07:48:54 GMT 2010

Op donderdag 04-03-2010 om 21:56 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Raymundo
Vásquez Ruiz:
> No hay problema =P Yo puedo hacerla de traductor, o bueno, lo que se
> pueda en 7 meses de aprendizaje del flamenco, je.

Your Dutch (not Flemish!) is *excellent* for being here only 7
months...  :-)

Flemish would be the sub-language/dialect from the historical Flanders
region; what is now West Flanders, most of East Flanders and parts of
the south-west of the Netherlands & the north-west of France.
If you want to get an idea how that sounds/looks like, then try our
wikipedia http://vls.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voorblad or http://hoehel.be/
(AFAIK the only Google "parody" that survived Google's expensive
lawyers, as the owner pretended he unly understood "Vlams", and the
lawyers didn't... ;) )

--
Jan Claeys