[Ubuntu-be] New Banner - Call for propositions

Steven De Baets steven.debaets at telenet.be
Wed Jun 16 10:10:06 BST 2010

Hi to all,
Hello Jean,

As asked by Jean, I added 2 proposals with black and grey "be" parts.

@Jan: designed using linux software that can handle cmyk and converted
to png :-D . Indeed the spacing in the beta font isn't correct. I
noticed that as well and made small adjustments to the text.

Kind regards,
Steven.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,