[Ubuntu-be] new section on website : Photo gallery

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:12:54 GMT 2010

Hi,

We can certainly create a page to link to your gallery (and others!)
on the website. Anybody can do it, you just have to request membership
to the Web Editor team on Launchpad
(http://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be-webeditor). Once accepted, you have
access to the page creation and edition interface.

There is many way to provides picture galleries in Drupal. But I don't
know if we need more than links to external hosting like Picasa,
Flickr or personal server. The more things are centralized on the
website, the more the work to maintain it become the responsibility of
the webmaster(s). And currently, I alone for this task. As always, I
will be glad to share this responsibility with anyone interested. I'm
already trying to find time to work on the support points map and can
commit to more work.

P.