[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM 2010

Manuel de la Peña mandel at themacaque.com
Tue Jan 26 20:53:23 GMT 2010

Hi *,

I'll there giving a hand to the guys from FOSDEM (second year in a run) but
will love to give a hand with the booth.

Regarding things to show, I have a proposal. I have been working with
desktopcouch and Ubuntu One quite a lot (I even have done my own app
http://www.themacaque.com/?page_id=406 ) and will love to show how to
integrate application with desktopcouch to allow the config and data to be
replicated between Ubuntu machines, I can show how it works and how to write
a small Quickly application that uses desktopcouch to store the data and how
later that data is replicated. I guess that would be a preaty cool demo and
I can always ask the desktop+ team to give me a hand (slides, images etc...)
with it, I met the guys in Dallas and I'm sure they will me more than happy
if we demo their new platform.

Let me know what you think.

Kr,

Manuel