[Ubuntu-be] Dipro fair this weekend

kenneth.westelinck@pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at telenet.be
Tue Jan 26 07:38:46 GMT 2010

Dear list,

As mentioned in the IRC meeting yesterday, below is a summary of the topics we discussed:
- Where? ICC Ghent (http://maps.google.be/maps/place?cid=15621311676247636450&q=icc+international+convention+center+ghent+belgium&hl=nl&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=KZpeS-yJL5LUjAey4rCfCg)
- When? I will be there at 9 in the morning. The fair starts at 10, please be there between 9 and 9h30, because we need to setup our booth.
- What to bring? Nothing really, everything is available in the Ghent Event Box. Mike will bring a Tux Droid and its camera.
- What will we do?
    * Talk to visitors about Ubuntu, show presentations, distribute free CD's, ... the usual
    * We will also try to prepare some demo about using kdenlive for video editing. I will try to arrange this with JDV

If there are any issues, uncertainties, ... don't hesitate to contact me.

regards,

Kenneth