[Ubuntu-be] Fwd: Mila Druwe fedict...: Re: offre tousenligne.be / aanbod iedereenonline.be

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:10:32 GMT 2010

Hi,

So, the FEDICT believe in letting the market decides what to offer to
the people. At the same time, the EC agreed that MS abused of its
position on the market to hurt its competitors. And even if MS didn't
abuse of its position, the market is heavily unbalanced because two
companies (MS and Apple) have more than 95% of its shares. So I find
it foolish to believe that any free market theory can be applied.
IMHO, by doing nothing to restore some competition on a broken and
unbalanced market the FEDICT actually asserts its preference to
preserve the actual state of the world.

--
P.