[Ubuntu-be] A Quick solve to Pidgin Video between Windows and Ubuntu

Tom Van Braeckel tomvanbraeckel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:53:42 GMT 2010

Thanks for the heads up, Glenn and Liganya !
Perhaps you should give this a place in the Ubuntu or Pidgin documentation
somewhere ?

Best regards,

Tom Van Braeckel.

PS: Your penguin looks a bit violated to me... here's a new one for you:

-o)
/\\
_\_V
Message void if penguin is violated...Don't mess with the penguin.