[Ubuntu-be] Canonical Store: buy together

Ward De Ridder ward.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:32:10 GMT 2010

Hello all,

I'd like to buy a notebook bag at the canonical store, I'll place the
order next week.
If someone would like to buy something there as well we can buy it
together, and split the shipping cost (If you only buy some stickers
or something small you'll have to pay less shipping costs of course).
I'd like you to pay first, just to make sure I get my money.
I live close to Lier, and I go to school in Antwerp (close to the
central station), so maybe you can collect your stuff there. I'll be
at the Hobby & Computer Dagen (20 and 21 February), I don't know if it
will be delivered by than.
I'll also be at the Dirpo in Mechelen (14/03/2010)

Let me know if you're interested, or if you've got questions about this.
Don't wait to long, I want to place the order next week.

Ward