[Ubuntu-be] press release (call for volunteers)

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Mon Apr 12 20:59:30 BST 2010

Hallo all,

For the new release at the end of this month, we would like to send out
a press release about the new LTS release and probably also the release
parties.

This can be a good opportunity for those who are less technical or can't
help at events, to help promoting Ubuntu in a way they are better at.

We need press releases in Dutch, French, and maybe English and/or German
(depending on whether we have any relevant press contacts that publish
in those languages).

Who wants to help us work on this?

PS: we have a list of press contacts, but it will probably need some
updating & of course new contacts are welcome.

--
Jan Claeys