[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting - Forum topic

Cedric Janssens decirc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:29:48 BST 2009

Dear,

Just to be sure, are we talking about a forum to discuss about our actions
and activities (just like we do here and on the wiki) or a forum providing
help to users, (like forum.ubuntu-fr.org, ubuntuforum.org, and so on ?)

Regards
Cedric

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Alain Baudrez <a.baudrez at gmail.com> wrote:

> If support/help is needed in running the forum, I am a volunteer.
>
> There is no reason why a test period for running a forum could not be
> implemented. If the respons is lukewarm or even cold, we can simple close
> the forum project.  If on the contrary the forum is a success then we have
> already al headstart.
>
> Anyhow, I would like the issue settled before the release of Karmic, as
> then once again new users will be welcomed in our community, and the hassle
> about a forum yes/no is not what they need to be confronted with and we will
> have other issues to deal with.
>
> Wamukota

Ma petite boutique photo
http://www.pingouin-barbu.info/la-passion-du-pingouin-barbu/