[Ubuntu-be] Dell netbooks with Ubuntu in Belgium now

van Ginderachter, Serge serge at vanginderachter.be
Tue Sep 1 10:38:01 BST 2009

2009/8/31 Jan Claeys <ubuntu at janc.be>:
> Dell finally sells netbooks with Ubuntu in Belgium now:
> http://www1.euro.dell.com/be/nl/bedrijven/4x_latit_2100/fs.aspx?refid=4x_latit_2100&s=bsd&cs=bebsdt1

Almost exactly a year ago I had contact with a Dell account manager,
who said Ubuntu/Dell wasn't going to come anytime soon, but confirmed
It would eventually happen. I guess we're there.

FYI, here are his contact info, he might be interested in working with
ubuntu-be (and -nl)

Mark Ruyzendaal
Senior Account Manager Relational Belgium - Luxemburg
Dell B.V.
( +32 (0)2 481 89 43
( +31 (0)20 674 5007 (Nl)
7 +32 (0)2 711 95 36
* : mark_ruyzendaal at dell.com

     Met vriendelijke groet,

     Serge van Ginderachter

"Imagine creates desire, you will want what you imagine." - J.G. Gallimore