[Ubuntu-be] Reminder: Call for volunteers ... dipro ICC 08/11

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Mon Oct 26 13:50:24 GMT 2009

Hey Kenneth,

According to Dieter's list (July 2009), the Event box - Ghent should
content:

- 1 PC Pentium III with accessories, and 1 CRT screen 17"
- (perhaps) 1 external cd/dvd writer combo (mentionned in the wiki)
- some PR-material:
- Ubuntu highway to freedom posters
- a CD's box with official Ubuntu CD's (?)
- some plastic covers (?)
- tablecloth (?)

All this material should should be by Dieter in Lo (Kortrijk).

Additionally (now located in Ostend at my adress, but available to go
back to Event box Ghent)
- 1 laptop Acer TravelMate 4001LMi (qwerty, no battery)
- 3 plastic stands for A4 flyers.

Promotion material for Dipro Ghent 8/11 (available in Ostend at my adress)
- posters Ontketen je computer,
- flyers 2009,
- banner Belgian LoCo Team,
- 2 white boards (with on each 2 posters)
After the fair, the remaining material will stay in the Event box Ghent.

I suggest you take contact with Guy for 1 or 2 Tux posters, a few small
Tux (30 cm.) and Tux stickers.
As in September you could perhaps borrow a 24" lcd screen.

regards,
--
Jean
/Ubuntu Belgium Events Team/

Pieter has no material from the Event box.
kennywest a écrit :
> Dear list,
>
> We're still some people short for the Dipro fair organized in Ghent on
> 08/11. By the end of this week I would like to know if someone else will be
> joining me and Joris to this fair. Next, I would also like to now the status
> of the Ghent event box, i.e.:
> - what's in it (I think part of it is now with Pieter)
> - are the people currently in charge attending the fair on 08/11
>
> If there are no other people interested in attending the next Dipro fair, I
> suggest we cancel it.
>

> regards,
>
> Kenneth

//