[Ubuntu-be] Reminder: Call for volunteers ... dipro ICC 08/11

kennywest kenneth.westelinck at telenet.be
Mon Oct 26 08:46:09 GMT 2009

Dear list,

We're still some people short for the Dipro fair organized in Ghent on
08/11. By the end of this week I would like to know if someone else will be
joining me and Joris to this fair. Next, I would also like to now the status
of the Ghent event box, i.e.:
- what's in it (I think part of it is now with Pieter)
- are the people currently in charge attending the fair on 08/11

If there are no other people interested in attending the next Dipro fair, I
suggest we cancel it.

regards,

Kenneth