[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting report 21/10/2009

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 18:26:12 BST 2009

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Jurgen Gaeremyn <jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
> wrote:
>  I tried getting this into the ubuntu-be calendar, but I can't get myself
> logged in... After logging in into launchpad, the site assumes a new
> account... but my existing e-mail address is already a member, so I can't
> enter that.
Did you try the procedure documented just below the login button: "If you
registered on this site before the installation of the Launchpad
integration, you will have to log in manually and add the
https://login.launchpad.net OpenID identities to your account." ?

> I guess someone else can enter this event to the calendar... Here's the
> info, plucked from the HCC site (www.hcc-vl.be):
I copy/pasted the information on the website:
http://ubuntu-be.org/nl/content/karmic-release-party-hcc but it neess to be
translated in French and English

Pierre Buyle