[Ubuntu-be] Call for volunteers ... dipro ICC 08/11

kenneth.westelinck@pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at telenet.be
Fri Oct 16 15:03:01 BST 2009

A colleague of mine lives in Ostend, I'll see if he could arrange the transfer. Please provide me with some address details (maybe cell phone as well) off list.

: jean7491 [mailto:jean7491 op free.fr]
>Verzonden
: vrijdag
, oktober
 16, 2009 03:56 PM
>Aan
: 'Ubuntu Belgium'
>Onderwerp
: Re: [Ubuntu-be] Call for volunteers ... dipro ICC 08/11