[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting report 14/10/2009

kenneth.westelinck@pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at telenet.be
Fri Oct 16 13:31:16 BST 2009

Jan,

Will you have 9.10 CDs available for this fair? Do I need to order anything?

regards,

Kenneth

: kenneth.westelinck op pandora.be [mailto:kenneth.westelinck op telenet.be]
>Verzonden
: vrijdag
, oktober
 16, 2009 02:24 PM
>Aan
: 'Ubuntu Belgium', ubuntu-be op lists.ubuntu.com
>Onderwerp
: Re: [Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting report 14/10/2009