[Ubuntu-be] Call for volunteers ... dipro ICC 08/11

kenneth.westelinck@pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at telenet.be
Fri Oct 16 13:29:49 BST 2009

Dear list,

Next month (08/11) we're organizing a booth at the Dipro fair.
What we need?
- at least 4 (preferably 5) volunteers
- some hardware, like portables, screen, ...
- a good spirit :)
- flyers
- promotional material
- CDs (original + blank)

Why would you care?
Because we all love to use Ubuntu and want to spread the word so everybody knows.

What are you supposed to do?
Answer questions from visitors. Most of the time these questions are easy to answer. Difficult questions can be delegated to me, Joris or to the mailing list.

Ok, you're interested, what do you need to do?
Please update the WIKI page located near: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs/Ghent_2009-11-08

I am looking forward to meet you all ...

regards,

Kenneth