[Ubuntu-be] Identica

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:38:22 GMT 2009

Hi,

I created an identica group for Ubuntu-be long ago, see
http://identi.ca/group/ubuntube

With the group feature, I don't think we need a separate ubuntube
account for announcements. Whoever has an announcement to do can use
his/her own account. As there is no "central" management, But I plan
to, one day, automatically publish event notification and reminder
from the website (hint: if you want to dig Drupal + Identi.ca
integration, you too can do it). A central ubuntu-be can be used for
this sort of things. Also I've noting against somebody taking the
responsibility to forward announcement from the mailing list to
identi.ca using an ubuntu-be account.

PS: There is also a Twitter Twibes, see http://www.twibes.com/group/ubuntube