[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting on 13/05/2009 - Report

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Fri May 15 11:58:53 BST 2009

Jurgen,

Thanks for your engagement with us in the booth at Dipro fair Antwerpen.

About hardware, i think we have enough material, I will update soon the
wiki.

I hope to be on place at 9 h. (I'm coming from Ostende) to install the
booth and organize the work with the team. You are welcome  between 9h.
and 9.30 h.