[Ubuntu-be] New poster

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Wed May 6 14:55:41 BST 2009

Hi,

This looks nice - just a pity it's not the new Jaunty login screen on the laptop.
I don't see the function of Tux in the upper left corner.
I'd rather see it next to the motto "Unchain your computer".

Voila,
only a few thoughts from someone sitting at the sideline (and not actively contributing).

Nice job,
Jurgen.